Sleepy Page views!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Animal Cruelty and How You Can Help












Animals are beaten and killed every day. But, how can you help stop animal cruelty and put the no animal cruelty law in action..................

You can help end animal cruelty by:

NOT buying animal tested products and use up the ones you have already. Look for: The leaping bunny rabbit or the "Not Tested on Animals" sign.

You can donate money to PETA or the ASPCA. Those are two popular organizations that are trying to stop animal cruelty forever. You can also start being a vegan and take PETA’S 30 day vegan challenge. Think about all the animals you can save within the mater of weeks, months, or even years. I have been vegan for over 2 months and if I can do it you can do it, too.

What other things do you think you can do to help end animal cruelty?

-Please comment ways to help end animal cruelty-

1 comment:

  1. This is isn't quite a way to help animal cruelty, but, donate your local animal shelter. You can sometimes play with kitties and see some dogs while you're giving the donations. I have donated to animal shelter for my birthday and I definitely will do it again this year. It was SO fun!
    I also donate in July. I really recommend doing this to the shelter which you think is the best.

    ReplyDelete